Ladies. It’s here.
Dance Dance Party Party – Twin Cities cordially invites you to our 3rd Anniversary on November 10 for some good ol’ fashioned boogie-ing and getting down with your bad self.
As in birthdays past, we’re going to have a fantastic mix, made by YOU. Yes, you! If you’ve DJed this year with us, some of your fine tunes will end up on our 3rd Anniversary mix. It’s the best way we know how to say thank you.
Or is it? In addition to a mix made by our lovely cadre of DJs, we’ll also have goodie bags to give away, filled with none other than goodies! This includes a copy of our third anniversary mix. PS, if you want to help us out, RSVP on Facebook so we can get an accurate count of how many bags to make!
We are going to have some awesome, bang-up prizes for you ladies to take home:
- Gift certificate to our DDPP home, Old Arizona. Yes, you can buy their cookies with the certificate.
- Pre-punched DDPP Frequent Dancer cards
- Tickets to the Science Museum
- Gift certificate to Pancho Villa
- and more!
How do you win those prizes?
In the weeks leading up to November 10:
- Attend a pre-anniversary DDPP (Oct 20, 27, Nov 3) for an entry to win!
- Like us on Facebook for an entry!
- Answer one of our trivia questions (posted on Facebook and the blog) correctly, either in person at a DDPP, on the blog or on our Facebook page – another entry to win!
- DJ between now and our anniversary for another entry!
On November 10:
- Come and dance your heart our at our anniversary for an entry!
Seriously, it’s going to be awesome. And there may be even MORE developments as we get closer to November 10. So stay vigilant! We’re looking to you to help make this one of our best anniversaries yet – I’m hoping it’s in the top three…